Refund & Return Policy
In certain exceptional circumstances, The Crypto-Markets may refund payments made by credit card. In this case, the funds will be refunded to the card that was used for the deposit.
1. The Customer has the right to close his/her account at any time he/she wishes to. The Crypto-Markets will approve the account closure if a. there are no active investments placed; b. there are no investigations underway associated with any of the terms of the current Terms of Services.
2. If there are no charges applied to the account, Crypto-Markets has to close the account by the Customer’s demand.
3. If the account of the Customer has been suspended due to the violation of the current Online Services Agreement or due to any other abuse detected by the Customer, the refund is not provided under any circumstances.
4. The Crypto-Markets does not have to provide any type of refund in case the loss was caused due to any reason either foreseen or unforeseen.
5. A refund request can be made in cases in which the account had been deposited into, but no orders were executed by the customer. In this case, the same method of payment used for the deposit will be used for the refund. The refund will be for the full amount unless other arrangements have been made.
6. Processing of refund requests can take up to 6 business days provided that the customer account is fully verified, the customer has submitted a withdrawal request (via the Crypto-Markets cashier), the funds are still available in the customer`s balance and the customer doesn’t have any active bonus agreements that prevent him from withdrawing funds (see Chapter 19 of the Online Services Agreement)
7. All other requests will be treated as WITHDRAWALS and will be processed using those methods and procedures.
If you have any questions about this Policy do not hesitate to contact us by E-mail: email@example.com
In compliance with anti-money laundering regulations, Crypto-Markets is allowed to transfer funds only to an account bearing your name. Crypto-Markets may require additional information or documentation prior to releasing funds to your account. Docs need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org